While fighting the cold, definitely went off the wagon. There was a day (last Thursday) that I ate (yeah this is really gross...) a taco salad, an M&M chocolate chip cookie, a slice of Domino's pizza, and a cupcake from Sweet. Hahaha. I did walk 2 miles that day. Then the weekend came with Josh & Missy's wedding (highlight was actually the first course - a stack of grilled eggplant, yellow pepper, fresh mozarella, and pancetta. Now that I have my George Foreman grill, I can't wait to try to make that) with lots of associated drinking.
I realized in therapy today that I have anxiety asssociated with getting back into exercising because I made the assocation, subconsciously, between the 5 mile run and the rotten cold. I'm glad to have realized it because I will try to be more aware of these things and be gentler with my body.
Today was a better eating day. Skipped breakfast which wasn't great. Had a salad and Sunchips for lunch. TJ's stir fry veggie shrimp stir fry and brown rice (leftover from the awesome dinner I made on Monday night for Brian: porkchops on the bone stuffed with lemon sage butter, brown rice, broccoli, and flourless chocolate cake for dessert. Of which I ate about 4 pieces... oops!)
I feel like if the day was longer (as in, not dark at 7) and not quite as chilly, I could have ran today. I am going to try to go for a run tomorrow morning. If I get to bed early enough tonight, that will be the goal. So off to work to finish up my homework and hopefully get to bed before 10 :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment