skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
10^3
Sunday, September 20, 2009
also
Almost 1 month since starting this blog! Excited about that. By the end of the second month (Oct 23) I would like to see myself have run 7 miles. And the cool part is, I know I can do it
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(34)
►
October
(2)
▼
September
(20)
a few days have passed
Ate lots of (yummy) junk food... E.g quesadillas, ...
yeah, i dunno
also
5 MILES BABY!
loooong day
ran 4.1 miles!
a small, but significant success
delicious fruit salad
yea~
mmm strata
can you eat a whole pizza? i can
bringing lunch is important
some not so great eating days
ran 12.5 minute miles today!
L's visiting
a good day
ugh didnt run today
bleh
I had to have that second serving of Pasta Roni...
►
August
(12)
About Me
tencubed
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment