Monday, September 14, 2009

ran 4.1 miles!

Yayah! and WOOT! I don't think I've ever run that far before. That's 6.5 K, well more than half of my 10k. Went slow - it was as though my body was trying to conserve energy knowing it would need to go longer - and at a few points was feeling bad about it and was like DUDE, ITS A GOOD THING if you are in a comfortable stride and not killing yourself.

ate a super yummy spinach and grilled chicken salad (seriously, seriously in love with Trader Joe's. Their grilled chicken tastes like actual CHICKCEN and not that fake processed crap). Did put real ranch dressing on it, hey had to do something to feel satisfied if eating a dinner with no carbs. Let's see if I'm hungry in an hour. If I get my homework done by 10 I MIGHT treat myself to JP Licks - I've resisted the temptation many times and if ever there were a day I deserved it, it would be today. I'd have to walk down there though.

No comments:

Post a Comment