As always scrambling to find something that coordinates to wear in the morning, I came across a pair of size 12 dress pants that I haven't tried to fit into for months. Guess what - they fit! Woohoo!
Its been less than a month and already visible signs of progress. At this rate (although I don't want to get my hopes up too high) I could realistically be into a size 10 by December.
B- cheerios
S- fruit, peanut butter, & toasted coconut (I have to find out what kind of peanut butter they use, it is awesome)
L- salad & 1 slice pizza (successfully held off on second slice!)
S- sm piece of pita bread and hummus.
Kind of feels like I ate a lot today. Want to work towards eating lighter. Will probably have a grilled chicken salad for dinner. Also, planning to add some distance to my run, and change things up a bit, by going down the J-way after I go around the pond. Put all of my itunes onto my ipod and am enjoying that... it might even be better to run when the music is not so frenetic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment