Sunday, October 4, 2009

argh too much is going on...

I did pretty good yesterday.... if I recall correctly I had 2 scrambled eggs, wheat toast w butter, salsa and coffee for breakfast. I had a cheeseburger with bacon and sauteed onions for dinner but I did substitute a side salad for french fries (and it was good!). Had 2.5 pumpkin beers and one glass of red wine.

Today I went out for brunch with Carolyn. I tried grits with cheddar cheese - they were good! We split banana bread pancakes with coconut butter and italian sausage scrambled egg quesadillas. Went apple picking, had yummy apples. For dinner I made garlic ginger fried rice with fresh green beans and TJ's carne asada. This should last for 4-5 meals.

Tomorrow I need to go into the lab at 6am, then go to a meeting in Worcester. Tomorrow night my plan is to make red wine cupcakes. Oye. Need to finish all my Tuesday homework tonight in order to accomplish that.

No comments:

Post a Comment