Friday, August 28, 2009

yesterday

Got home from Carolyn's yesterday and crashed immediately.
To the best of my memory yesterday I ate:
breakfast - cereal, blueberries, skim milk and coffee for breakfast
snack - yogurt
lunch - leftover pasta and sauce as well as thai cabbage and carrot slaw with peanut viniagrett
snack - hummus and crackers
snack later - a handful of pecans
dinner - popcorn and 2 glasses of white wine

I ran yesterday, it was NOT nearly as good of a run as on Tuesday. My legs felt like treetrunks, and I had soreness in my neck (my boss says this is because I don't stand up straight enough while running)

Today has been 'eh' so far... I had toast and hummus for breakfast, 2 iced coffees with milk, and we went out for lunch where I had a beer and like 4 big boneless buffalo chicken fingers with blue cheese. I looooove buffalo chicken fingers but I still feel full now 4 hours later. Might skip dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment