Monday, August 31, 2009

I. Am. Exhausted.

I barely have energy to shower. Really.
Got up with just enough time to get to the lab- *ALMOST* overslept as I pressed "dismiss" instead of "snooze". Yikes!

Managed to bring lunch stuff but did not bring breakfast.
So breakfast = 2/3 of a toasted whole wheat bagel from the caf + coffee and milk (note to self: bagels from the caf are dry, gummy, and basically so not worth it)
that filled me up so I didn't need a morning snack.
lunch = turkey on wheat with hummus + salad with caesar dressing and croutons (was craving them...)
snack = yogurt, some pecans, and some wheat crackers


Just got back from my run and am not hungry now but will heat up something easy if I get hungry later on. It was tough to get motivated to run because I was so tired, but when I got going I was ok. Circiling left is always harder than circling right. I did mange the extra quarter loop and back. Had more back pain. Breathed through it but need to figure out how to address it before longer runs.

OK, gonna force myself to shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment