Had a mentorship circle tonight - traditionally lots of yummy food are part of these and tonight was no exception. I had just one slice of pizza though (it was delicious, it had bacon and ham on it), and one glass of red wine. Also had some salad.
After the meeting headed over to Trader Joe's and did my shopping for the week. I CAN'T BELIEVE how much variety they have and how inexpensive it is! I left with ingredients for dinners for at least a week and a half to two weeks. I wonder how the quality is... I will find out tomorrow.
I prepped stuff for lunches (actually 2-3 small meals throughout the day) and was quite proud of myself. I even portioned out cheese. This is actually really easy to do, you just cut an 8 oz block in half and cut the half in half twice. You're left with a nice one ounce cube, which is NOT as depressing of a tiny serving as it may sound. Although we'll see if I'm left either a) eating more than one cube or b) going nuts trying to avoid eating more than one cube tomorrow.
Between the heat and exercising today, have drank a TON of water today, which is awesome.
My friend just got back from Europe and texted me to go to dinner tomorrow. This means I won't have time to run tomorrow as I had originally planned, and I will be eating out and drinking instead of eating my healthy Trader Joe's goodies. But I've planned for healthy eating throughout the day and maybe I'll try to get a walk in at lunch. Running will resume on Tuesday. On Tuesday my goal is to make it all the way to the pond and then halfway around it before stopping to walk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment