Sunday, August 30, 2009

Just another Sunday

Today marks a week from starting this blog. Woohoo!
It was a good day too... I put on clothes and noticed they fit slightly better and I look good!

Tired from a loooong day but in brief:
Got up, had coffee, went to the lab. After lab went to Java Jo's for a toasted bagel with lox and a little bit of cream cheese. Yummy and they don't have super huge bagels so I didn't feel over-stuffed.


Snack of 1 slice whole wheat bread and hummus, which I ate in the car on the way back from the store as I undertook a 3 hour long project to make Dulce de Leche cake for Chris' birthday (which resulted in a good amount of sugar consumption but was delicious)

Had dinner at Chris' - a beer, salad with strawberries and goat cheese, his french chicken-in-a-pot with au jus, and bread. Then a glass of wine and a slice of my fabulous cake.

And now, its 1am and I'm just getting to bed, to get up for lab at 7:30 am. Running tomorrow! I plan to run an extra quarter of a lap around the pond and turn around, just to feel out the increased distance.

My house is kind of a disaster, need to address that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment